Agricultural data in Open Data: innovation just a click away
At API-Agro, we are convinced that access to digital agriculture is essential to foster the development of innovative solutions.
This is why our data exchange platform welcomes Open Data data (open access and free data), in addition to offers whose exchange conditions are set by issuers .
About twenty agricultural data sets are already available on the API-Agro platform. These are public data offerings from various sources:
- Environmental data
- Production data
- Technical data
- Geolocated data
- Regulatory data
- Reference data
- And statistics (aggregated data).
Simplified data access
To discover this agricultural data, it’s very simple: registering at the API-Agro platform is free and three clicks are enough to view the data offers and access them.
Examples of Open Data to find on API-Agro
- The listing file ruminant seed placement companies span > declared to the Breeding Institute.
- The BaseSol d’Arvalis (extract) , a real catalog of typical soils by region.
- AGRESTE data indicating areas, yield and production of crop production span> by department and region of France.
- The Graphic Plot Register (RPG) which lists all the plots declared by farmers for the CAP and provides an annual geolocated representation of the occupation of French agricultural land.
- The list of experimental stations of Chambers of Agriculture . < / li>
And many other data offers, by file or by API, to be found in the API-Agro catalogue.
Are you looking for other types of data that are still missing from the platform? You have until September 15 to respond to our #AgDataQuest questionnaire.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] @API_AGRO launches its Quest for data to further accelerate the linking of data transmitters and creators of innovative services for farmers. 1st step: the collection of needs. We are waiting for you ! ? https://t.co/W6SoacxdJ2 # AgDataQuest #DataExchange pic.twitter.com/IxpZL4CqcY
– API-AGRO (@API_Agro) July 1, 2020